- IPMA-HR National Organization: IPMA-HR is our national organization that represents the interest of HR professionals at the federal, state and local levels of government.
- IPMA-HR Central Region
- SHRM National: The Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) is the world’s larges association devoted to HR management representing more than 250,000 members in over 140 countries. The Society serves the needs of HR professionals and advances the interests of the HR profession.
- Missouri State SHRM
- SHRM of Greater St. Louis
- Department of Labor: The DOL’s mission is to foster, promote, and develop the welfare of wage earners, job seekers, and retirees of the United States; improve working conditions; advance opportunities for profitable employment; and assure work-related benefits and rights.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission: The EEOC is responsible for enforcing federal laws that make it illegal to discriminate against a job applicant or an employee because of the person’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information. It is also illegal to discriminate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit.