The IPMA-HR Greater St. Louis Chapter is a non-profit organization comprised of human resource professionals from area cities, counties, state, federal, and non-profit organizations throughout the St. Louis metropolitan area.
The Greater St. Louis Chapter’s mission is to:
- Promote excellence through the ongoing development of professional and ethical standards and career development;
- Enhance the image of human resource professionals by recognizing their contributions to the public service;
- Foster fairness and equity by promoting application of merit principles and equal opportunity for all;
- Encourage research and development in human resources management; and
- Promote communication and sharing of information among human resource professionals.